Friday, August 10, 2012

Juana Amaya!!!!!!!!!

Since I have not updated my blog, I completely forgot to talk about Juana Amaya.

Yes, she came to San Francisco for 3 days workshop. 
She is not only a incredable dancer, she is also a GREAT teacher!
I loved every single movement.
Her style is bit different from anybody else. She does not do "floress" much.
Her flores look like male dancers or when we dance Farruca.
Very sharp but feminine, funky... very gypsy (yeah, of course!). 

At the end of her workshop, I took a photo with her!! YEAY!!!!!!! 
I was told that she might come back to San Francisco in Jan.  
YES, please come back! No matter what I am doing at that time, I will take your ALL workshops!!!

Here is Juana Amaya's daughter! WOW!!
                                                                


No comments: